Since my last post I have done the following:
– Beginning yesterday I began to use Leucine. I was ordering R-5-P and noticed that Swanson’s R-5-P had Leucine and it made me think about my very positive experience with Leucine 4 or 5 months ago. So yesterday I took 3 grams and this morning that bloating feeling in my gut had largely disappeared. I also have greater mental strength. Btw – Leucine is normally taken along with Isoleucine and Valine (all three together are called the Branched Chain Amino Acids). I wonder – do I have some rare Leucine related metabolic disorder?
– I still have some bio-film issues, which I believe are the basis of my sugar cravings. Within the last couple of days I have been having success with Biotics Research Mo-Zyme (molybdenum combined with SOD and catalase), Kirkman’s Biofilm Defense (a proprietary blend of enzymes) and Priority One’s Biofilm Phase-2 Advanced.
– I still struggle with a structural imbalance (along my right side). So once again I have started to use a massage therapist. After only two sessions I have gotten relief in the area of my right shoulder.
– As a result of many months of trial and error I am getting good results from focussing on the following herbal formulas:
– – Shun Chi Wan. A professional herbalist recommended this formula to me. With 48 hours of using this formula a number of toxicity issues that I have been struggling with have been resolved
– – Dragon Herbs Primal Yin Replenisher, Dragon Herbs Buddha’s Yang, Dragon Herbs Profound Essence, Heaven And Earth’s Prostate Health Support Formula, Heaven And Earth’s Major Intestinal Detox Digestion Formula, Eagle Herbs Easy Flow (a downward draining TCM formula), Eagle Herbs Bu Zhong Yi Qi Tang (a TCM formula that lifts digestion) .
– I continue having success correcting a life long multiple B vitamin deficiency. The key? Starting with R-5-P (riboflavin 5 phosphate). From trial and error I have found that the only way my body can effectively use the other B vitamins is by first using the R-5-P. I suspect that I have a genetic issue in this area.